March 18, 2021
Analyst – Marketing
LEM Capital (“LEM”) is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to be an Analyst on the Investor Relations team, which is primarily responsible for marketing the firm’s managed private equity funds and communicating with the firm’s existing investor base. This individual will have the opportunity to join a successful and growing organization where he/she will gain exposure to a broad universe of institutional, family office and high net worth investors as well as multifamily real estate transactions nationwide.
Duties will include working closely with the Investor Relations team and other senior executives to prepare and develop marketing and due diligence materials for various business verticals of LEM, coordinate preparation of investor communication materials to include quarterly letters and annual meeting presentations and drive internal marketing update presentations, research new potential investors, respond to ongoing reporting requests from existing investors, and respond to informational requests from potential investors.
Primary areas of focus include:
- • Collect and synthesize information from external research and LEM Acquisitions, Asset Management and Portfolio Management teams to update investor presentations and LEM website.
- • Create investor communication materials and participate in investor reporting processes to include responding to ongoing informational requests and coordinating creation of quarterly letters and annual meeting presentations.
- • Help prepare for investor outreach strategy meetings by creating internal capital raising update presentations.
- • Collaborate with the team to develop press releases and social media content and continue to expand the LEM brand.
- • Research and engage with potential investors and consultants to determine correct point of contact, allocation strategy and existing investments.
- • Research active Requests for Proposals from prospective investors.
- • Coordinate and prepare LEM responses to Requests for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- • Maintain and update LEM internal investor database and data room.
- • Update third party and consultant databases and respond to update inquiries on a quarterly basis or as material changes occur.
- • Bachelor’s degree required.
- • Ideal candidate will have 0 to 3 years of experience in a business setting. Experience at a financial services firm and/or a basic understanding of real estate is preferred. Undergraduate candidates with relevant intern and/or academic experience will also be considered.
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- • Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing and comfortable engaging with internal and external contacts.
- • Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills.
- • Team player who works well with others, is entrepreneurial, proactive, self-directed and conscientious and assumes accountability and responsibility for specific performance and work product.
- • Process-oriented and highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- • Ability to grow within the role and take on increased responsibilities.
- • Position will require some travel and is based in Philadelphia.
Competitive base salary and annual bonus and long-term compensation based on individual and firm performance. We also offer an attractive benefits package including Health and Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off benefits.
LEM Capital is a real estate private equity firm made up of multifamily experts who acquire well-located apartment properties where they can add value and increase rents through physical upgrades and improving property management. LEM’s approach is to combine the local, long-term market knowledge and day-to-day management of its nationwide network of operating partners with LEM’s disciplined investment selection, rigorous due diligence process and intensive asset management oversight. Our goal is to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns to our investors while safeguarding their capital. Since 2002, LEM has raised over $1.3 billion in investor commitments and invested in almost 23,000 value-add apartment units since 2011.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: MARKETING ANALYST
No phone calls.