March 18, 2022
LEM Capital (“LEM”) is seeking an Office Assistant to work part-time in person in its Center City office for up to 20 hours per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The Office Assistant will work closely with the Vice President of Operations to support day-to-day operations including but not limited to office administration, human resources, IT & cybersecurity, and investor relations activities and assist with other tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated individual who is reliable, resourceful, detail oriented, and proficient with technology.
This position requires the ability bend, stoop, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Primary areas of focus include:
- • Greet visitors and answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- • Sort and deliver incoming mail and packages and prepare outgoing mail such as FedEx and certified mailings
- • Maintain office upkeep (loading and unloading dishwasher; submitting maintenance requests; maintain a clean, orderly environment)
- • Manage inventory of office supplies and kitchen stock (coffee, drinks, snacks)
- • Support various various IT & cybersecurity tasks and projects
- • Assist with travel arrangements and expense reporting in SAP Concur
- • Coordinate with vendors as needed (travel agent, building management, etc.)
- • Perform other administrative support tasks, including printing and scanning; updating and sorting electronic files and records; preparation of reports and presentations; drafting and proofreading correspondence and reports.
- • Ad hoc internet research and projects
- • Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- • Ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of experience working in a corporate business setting
- • Strong technology skills and ability to learn new software
- • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Proficiency with PC and Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- • Proactive and adaptive approach to working with team members
- • Ability to work pleasantly and respectfully with others in a fast-paced environment
- • Professionalism and discretion handling sensitive and confidential information
LEM Capital requires its employees to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19, where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation.
LEM Capital is a real estate private equity firm with a 19-year track record focused on protecting investors’ downside and building portfolios to help deliver dependable current cash flow and equity upside through good and bad cycles.
Since 2002, LEM has raised over $1.65 billion in investor commitments and has acquired over 25,000 value-add apartment units since 2011.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.